Friday, October 19, 2012

Mark Your Calendar




MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

WREN'S NEST HOLIDAY SHOW  Nov. 9th 2-8, 10th & 11th 11-6
5220 SE 33rd Place

Hand Painted Pilsner Beer Glasses with Damask designFall has arrived along with the rain and wind that is blanketing a canopy of russet autumn colors on my lawn.  I am thinking I need to don my raincoat and gloves, gather the rake and lawn bags and tackle this never-ending project.  Then I look around at my many art projects that are in various states of completion and decide that days like this are perfect for playtime with my paints and clay!   As I am painting, re-purposing, creating and pricing my products I am amazed at the amount of merchandise everyone has produced that will be available soon at our Holiday Show.  All of my vendors are busy with their unique specialties which will add to the abundance of products for our customers.  With the addition of the vintage treasures and food items our show will be a relaxing and rewarding event for all of our shoppers.  Friday is opening day and we will welcome our family, friends and customers with delectable treats and beverages.  So mark your calendar and plan on getting an early start on the upcoming, busy gift giving and decorating holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment