Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finding a balance



Right now I feel like I am struggling, I have been making myself more aware of what I am eating, lack of exercise, and how I am feeling. I feel like a lump though...The house is a disaster again, I clean daily but by night it is a mess (kids and hubby) and feel ridiculously stressed out.

I work from home so I am here all the time but am trying to find a balance between working and home. I am like a fish out of water.

How do you find a balance? If anyone has any great ideas let me know. I know when I have a plan or the house is clean I accomplish a lot more than not. I think it is about the attitude.

Today I plan to focus on getting house cleaned and mopped and laundry caught up. I would like to take the tree down and the Christmas Ornaments put away as well as get the work I need to do done. I better get off the computer if Iwant to accomplish these goals...have a good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment