Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year Favorite List - reflective










As the New Year quickly approaches I thought I would share my Top Five favorites list of the this year.








Books:




Soulless by Gail Carriger This turned out to be my favorite book from this year.




Devil In Winter by Lisa Kleypas Part of the Wildflower Series, I love a good bad boy




Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris-terrific sequel




Scent of the Shadows: First signs of the Zodiac by Vicki Pettersson-New Series I found




Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips-Laugh out loud funny








Television Shows:




True Blood HBO




Criminal Minds CBS




Chopped Food Network




America's Next Top Model CW




Modern Family ABC -hilarious








Movies:




Star Trek




Hangover




Blind Side




District 9




Whip It (pure fun)








Craft Trends I explored:




Stitching on paper




Acrylic stamping (I have been stamping for years, but really got into this this year)




Quilting




Ruffling crepe paper




Ribbon Clasps-fun and easy








Looking forward to New Year full of endless possibilities......




No comments:

Post a Comment