Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Successful Christmas....





Well it is all over, Christmas was a huge success but I was overly exhausted. I ask myself WHY when my feet can barely move and my back is killing me. Posted some pictures to answer that exact question.










The MERRY CHRISTMAS menu was a huge success. As much work that went in it was low key and a lot of fun to try so many different recipes. Most of what I made were excellent, the Tzaiki had a little too much dill but by the next day was delicious.
Now that Christmas is over I am focusing on getting the house back in shape, it looks like a disaster went off. Focusing on goals for me. I am mortified by the pictures I have of me this holiday, they are not who I want to be. I am starting today on finding a better balance for food, exercise and me....

No comments:

Post a Comment