Thursday, January 14, 2010

Book Challenge Update


One of my goals for this year was to read 100 books, currently I have read 8 since January 1st. I plan to only post blogs on the titles that stand out to me. I just finished The Taste of Night: Second Sight of the Zodiac by Vicki Pettersson.
Taste of Night is the second in the Zodiac series from Vicki Petterson. This book takes up where the first left off. Joanna Archer is equal part of Light and Shadow. Joanna has gone to the Light side wanting to save the Vegas territory, from her father the Tulpa who is the leader of the shadow forces. A deadly virus has been introduced in Vegas and Joanna's world continues to get rocked by the changes.
I thought this was a great follow up book. I liked that one of the characters Hunter was in it more. The concept for the story continues to fascinate me, I am not always sure where the story will lead to which keeps me captivated.
A great book to sit down to over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment