Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years


We had a fun night last night. We celebrated New Years with playing and rotating games every 45 minutes. We tally the points...1st place gets 5, 2nd gets 4,etc. At the end of the night the person with the highest points gets #1 and #2 for the white elephant prizes and the second place person gets the last choice. The trading continues until someone after the first round wants to keep their choices.
It was a lot of fun, I played Blokus, Syzzgy-crossword word game, Five Crowns, David and Goliath, and Lost Cities.
It is a great way to try new games and mingle with people. We had chinese food that was yummy and sparkling cider at the ring of midnight.
As the New Year starts I have been reflecting, today I am focusing on not going overboard. We are heading out for the night and I am not in charge of the meal which is always hard. So my focus is to drink lots of water and make sounder choices. Sunday I am going back to WW and I plan to take my journey one day at a time. I have beens on the programbut the last couple of weeks have not made it to the meetings, I feel I am just continuing the journey rather than starting over.
Have a Happy New Years Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment