Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week in Review



Week in Review...

This last week I made a lot of headway on finishing my quilt. This is the first quilt I have done and actually about 75% of my sewing experience. I had problems with the binding so, I am redoing that today and will finish the quilting in the center and be done.

My niece whose birthday is in March wants a quilt for her birthday. Her favorite color is orange and she loves owls. I bought some of this adorable owl fabric at Fat Quarter Shop. I have the pattern ready to go to create this one for her.

I finished three more books yesterday, one of which was Rules of Conduct by Maggie Anderson. I posted the review on Single Titles. This story of an amnesic girl and Duke of Vale, has become one of my favorites for this year.

I have cleaned the house, let it go and be a disaster, cleaned and disaster. I seem to be cleaning everyday and the girls were home for finals and the house just fell apart. I clean sweep every morning but don't want to be cleaning 24/7. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment